- Reserve in 4-hour block sessions;
- $50 deposit on reservation;
1. Applied towards total;
2. forfeit, if no show.
- Cancel at least two (2) work days prior for return of deposit;
- Time starts at reserved time, or when loading machine.
- Must be certified on the quilting machine prior to renting time; Additional cost of 2-day class is $45;
- $20 per hour rental fee, rounded to the next quarter hour;
- Must buy zipper system to create leaders that will hold quilt pieces (top, batting, backing) and attach to the zippers on the frame;
- Use Signature thread until an experienced user - other threads must be approved by staff.
- Press all seams in advance;
- Trim all threads;
- Stay stitch any pieced edges;
- Back and batting needs to be 4 to 6 inches larger on all sides than the quilt top
- Pin or baste zipper with leaders